Friday 31 July 2009

DAUNTE


SOURCE

It is absolutely spooky, I tell you!

After examining the previous sad cases of Dionta and Deonte, and arriving at my universal theory and formula for automobile-related negroid larceny, I now bring you the sad story of "Daunte", another name from the exact same genus as both Dionta and Deonte.

Let us examine the facts:

1) Negro. Check
2) Name variation. Check
3) Automobile related (Car park). Check
4) Criminal shenanigans (The Police already had a mugshot of him). Check
5) Morgue or Jail (Morgue). Check

Again, my formula has been proven to be 100% correct. It's nothing short of uncanny!

Remember: n(d)+c+a=FAIL
(n=negro, d=deontay or variation thereof, c=criminal activity, a=automobile, FAIL=death or incarceration)

"Daunte" gets a 5.0 just for proving my theory. Who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment