Tuesday 14 June 2011

WILANA JOENEL



SOURCE: Tampa Bay Online

What is it with black people and cats? I've already theorised earlier that perhaps it is a deep-seated envy rooted in the fact that cats have superior intellects and personal hygiene than blacks, but now I'm starting to think there might just be something more to it than that...maybe something related to ancient Egypt, possibly?

Wilana went one better than previous Negronomicon standout Lordtyshon (who you may recall beat a cat to death with an umbrella) by using a baseball bat. She still has some way to go until she reaches the level of sadistic subhuman Cheyenne Cherry though.

It's an oft-quoted truism that dogs don't like Negros...something tells me that cats can't be too far behind their four-legged cousins in becoming racially-aware, methinks.

As for Wilana herself, I'm looking at her mugshot, and thinking to myself 'You know, I'm sure I've seen that face somewhere before...' and lo and behold, it turns out that I had.



I'm only giving Wilana Joenel a 4.5 on the Negronometer, as it's just pretty average in terms of Negronomological value. One thing for sure is that Wilana's looks will never be described as 'average' or 'pretty' though. She naaaasty, and her penchant for animal cruelty isn't very endearing either. Just what it is she is supposed to have to offer the United States I am unsure (other than that much-needed diversity we keep hearing about), but she's certainly found her rightful home here in the Negronomicon.

No comments:

Post a Comment